Like beer itself, we are strongly influenced by our community and our surroundings. That’s why we have such a strong passion for being involved in our community. This is where we work and live. We want to make sure we do our part to make it the best it can be.
We have a vision and a dream to make our facility the gathering place for our local community. A place where neighbors can meet and relax and have fun. Our aspirations are not global. It’s not our goal to reach even outside the city of Knoxville. Our community is what’s important to us. That’s why we do what we do.
It’s real simple, serve really good beer in a friendly and entertaining venue and get to know our neighbors and allow them to get to know us.
We have a determined and focused purpose in giving back to the communities we serve. Through our efforts with other breweries and local businesses, we are already making differences, for the better, in the lives of many.
As part of our community support, we only hire talent from around us. From singer-songwriters to performance artists and various other talented folks, we want to showcase them at our taproom whenever possible. You can keep up with our latest events and appearances through our website, social media, and email subscription.
We look forward to being a part of your lives and we hope you will do the same.
Last Days of Autumn Brewing is proud to participate in a wide array of charitable endeavors.
When possible, we donate our products, time and resources in support of various non-profit organizations and events in the name of community and philanthropy. Please take a moment to review this list of authorized
WHO DO WE SUPPORT?
- Educational, environmental and scientific organizations
- Health and human service providers
- Religious groups (all denominations)
- Cultural and artistic institutions
- Membership groups such as business associations
- Family foundations
- Military and public service
WHO WE CANNOT SUPPORT :
- Groups that are not a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization
- Networking events, mixers or conferences (unless hosting organization is non-profit)
- Events hosted by a retailer to bring attention to the organization itself, its products or its services (i.e. grand openings, special events)
- Athletes/sports teams: aside from a few family and/or brewery teams
- Golf Tournaments
Requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the event start date or the date the donation is needed. Any events submitted with less than 8 weeks’ notice will automatically be declined. We want to give every event we are involved in the best chance for success, which means we need time to plan. While 8 weeks is our minimum time requirement, additional time is always appreciated, especially for larger events.
We are committed to supporting our local community and are only able to support organizations based in Knox County and surrounding counties.